Thursday 25 October 2012

Barry M Jewel Glitter Nail Paint



I don't usually paint my nails, I get them done. But I was in Superdrug (again) the other day and came across a Barry M range, they had loads of sparkly nail varnishes that really stood out. I bought one called Rose Quartz.

It's a few days before pay day and my nails were really growing out so I decided to paint my nails so that I can drag out not having to get infills! I had clear and slightly sparkly nails on so I filed my nails (a lot) painted this over the top. 

I put FOUR coats on!! But it looks so great, and a clear coat of varnish over the top.

For £2.99 I think this is a great bargain, looks like I have a brand new set of nails on. They have loads of different shades and I am defiantly going to buy some more.

This is my result -->

Big fan of this product!

Speak soon xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, only just seen this. Will do. Thanks for letting me know xxx

    ReplyDelete