Tuesday 23 October 2012

Superdrug Face Packs

I went shopping to find some bits and bobs for my friend who's having a baby, I decided to make her two hampers - one for her, one for the baby. I went into Superdrug to buy some bath bombs etc for her when I came across some face masks, and they were on offer 4 for 3 (or 99pence each).
I bought her a de-stressing face mask and a apricot exfoliating peel-off mask. I got two for myself as well; a White Chocolate wash-off mask and a Tropical Cocktail Peel-off mask - all Superdrug's own brand.

I tried my White Chocolate mask last night and absolutely loved it. The scent was absolutely amazing. So easy to apply too, I scraped my hair back in a high bun and smoothed the mask onto my skin after 20 minutes (because I forgot I had it on after the 15 minutes suggested) I took the mask off.
My skin feels cleaner, fresh and smooth. I've recently bought more for myself and friends.

Here's the link so you can see what they look like:
http://www.superdrug.com/skin-care/face/icat/sk-face/?sort=name&sort=release&parentCategoryRef=sk-face&order=asc&order=desc&q=*&type=skin10&setpagenum=2&perpage=24

Speak soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment